Why visit ForumPiscine
ForumPiscine - the international exhibition on pools and spas in Italy - is a professional event organized every year to keep trade operators updated on the latest trends and news of the industry. Visit ForumPiscine and get in touch with its main elements:
- Exhibition area - free entrance - to get in touch with the latest news on the market among products, technologies and services.
- B2B meetings, where buyers visiting ForumPiscine can ask for a scheduled meeting with exhibiting companies at their stand during the show.
- The International Congress - on sale - a 3-days program with high-level sessions to meet any professional need.
- Open sessions - free entrance - to focus on hot topics of the industry of fitness, wellness and aquatics, as well as meetings of trade associations.
- The program of Workshops (classic edition) and speed presentations (Gallery edition) offered by exhibiting companies.
- Surfaces, the special exhibition on the most innovative coating solutions for pools and spas.
- Italian Pool Award, the annual award to the design of Made in Italy pools.
- Spatech, a program entirely dedicated to technologies, systems, accessories and products for Spas, thermal structures and wellness centres.
- Energy Saving, a special focus on systems and products that guarantee saving and respect for the environment.
Visitors of ForumPiscine will discover and get in touch with:
- Furnishing and accessories for wellness area, saunas, Turkish baths and thermariums.
- Swimming pool cleaning and hygiene.
- Water treatment, purification, and filtering.
- Pools maintenance and management.
- Innovations and technologies for the swimming pool heating system.
- Pavements and surfaces.
- Alarm installations and security systems.
- Spas, hot tubs, bathtubs and products for hydro massage.
- Water training, coaching, recreation and aquafitness.
- Swimming pool construction and realization.
For further details about the exhibiting sectors, please check the complete list please visit our page Exhibition Sectors.