- BOOKING REQUESTS WILL BE OPEN SOON -
A new initiative launched at the last edition of ForumPiscine-ForumClub, which is reconfirmed in 2017: the Business Meeting agenda will offer exhibitors the chance to pre-schedule a series of meetings with visitors for individual business discussions that will take place during the show at the exhibitor's stand.
The Business Meeting agenda is conceived to make the most of the exhibitors' experience at the event, optimizing time to get in touch with the highest number of leading companies at the national and international level.
The Business Meeting agenda is managed by the Organizers of ForumPiscine-ForumClub through a calendar (customized for each exhibitor) of all the meetings requested by visitors and scheduled according to a precise timetable that covers all the three days of the event.
Fix an appointment, it's easy and quick in just four steps:
- go through the exhibitors' list in the Expo section
- select the company (or companies) you want to meet
- book your individual meeting by clicking on the special button
- wait for the confirmation by the organizers
For further information on the Business Meeting agenda or the timetable of b2b meetings: firstname.lastname@example.org